Hey Fam! Welcome to another blog post! For anyone trying to maintain the health and length of relaxed hair; knowing how to wrap your hair is an essential skill.
Check out this video of me wrapping my own hair:
Benefits of doing a hair wrap:
- It stimulates the scalp, promoting hair growth as the entire head is brushed or combed.
- It maintains the sleekness of the hair, so no need to use heat everyday to maintain sleekness.
- Minimizing the use of heat keeps hair healthy.
Points of Information:
- Be kind to your hairline and edges do not over brush.
- After wrapping use a satin scarf to maintain the hairs’ natural oils and minimize breakage as you sleep.
- Give your hair a break from wrapping, do a loose pineapple (top-knot) some nights, remembering to put on that satin scarf.
- Pay attention to your hair, if wrapping is damaging you hair, STOP. Either do a different method or do research to improve on the technique of wrapping hair.
Leave me a comment down below or if you just want to leave me some positivity, click the heart down below. Kindly share this post with everyone, especially someone who may need it and keep the conversation going. Thanks again for stopping by, until next time Fam, walk good.